These are polymers of high molecular weight that give rise to dispersions in aqueous medium and with different organic solvents; Thanks to its structure, they are protocol sensors, related to water, increasing the viscosity of the mixture at the time of interaction and generating a gel-like consistency in the final product.
Considerations and Recommendations
- Manufacture of gels for hair care.
- Implementation in the medical and pharmaceutical industry for the production of disinfectant gel, toothpastes, dermal application gels and medical capsules
- Promotes the permanent suspension of soluble ingredients.
- Extends the rheological range due to its thickening characteristics,
- It generates water stabilization of oil emulsions.