Antifoam ANTIFOAMZERA A20
DescriptionSilicone-based defoamers have a silicone compound as active ingredient. This can be presented as an oil or in a water based emulsion. The siliconized compound consists of hydrophobic additives integrated in a dimethylpolysiloxane to which emulsifiers are added so that the silicon disperses rapidly in the foam-forming medium.
- These defoamers are very effective against difficult foams and are very good at removing foam from the surface, as well as releasing the trapped air in the middle, because we find a wide variety of uses in almost all industries.
Considerations and Recommendations
- Chemical industry in general
- Distillations of alcohol, brandy, tequila.
- Foods of milk, coffee, juices and fruit concentrates and jams.
- Manufacture of sweets and chocolates.
- Water treatment.
- Store in spaces with temperatures below 80 ° C.
- Contact with skin and especially with eyes should be avoided (See safety sheet)
- Before using the product, consult the safety sheet and technical data sheet.
- 20 kg container
- 200 kg drum