Defoamer Antifoamzera I10
DescriptionSilicone-based defoamers have a silicone compound as the active ingredient. This can be presented as an oil or in a water-based emulsion. The silicone compound consists of hydrophobic additives integrated into a dimethylpolysiloxane to which emulsifiers are added to ensure that the silicone disperses rapidly in the foam-forming medium.
- For industrial processes the use of references I are ideal due to their great migration and dispersion in the foam-forming media, preventing the formation of this during mixing, fluid transport, packaging, among others.
- They are very effective against difficult foams and are very good at removing foam from the surface, as well as releasing air trapped in the medium, due to this they are found in a wide variety of uses in almost all industries.
Considerations and Recommendations
- General chemical industry
- Acid manufacturing
- Bottle washing and general washing industry.
- Manufacture of agrochemicals
- Paper production processes.
- Water treatment.
- 20 kg container
- 200 kg drum