Silicone Oils EMULZERA 60
DescriptionSilicone Oils, due to their surface and substrate protection qualities, their non-stick effect, lubrication and increased product color find wide use in many industries.
- Silicone Emulsions use water as a diluent, which allows the easy application of very precise layers of Silicone.
- In the emulsion, a medium viscosity oil with specific emulsifiers, not ionic to a fine dispersion, is used.
Considerations and Recommendations
- Rubber, plastic and resin release agent
- Protection and cleaning products
- Lube finish for rubber parts
- Manufacture of textile and leather auxiliaries.
- Its main characteristic is water solubility.
- Lubricates and brightens.
- It is stable under optimal storage conditions.
- 20 kg carafe.
- 200 kg drum
- 1000 kg isotank