Silicone Emulsions use water as a diluent, which allows the easy application of very precise layers of Silicone that together with a medium viscosity oil emulsified with non-ionic surfactants generate a fine and stable dispersion. The molecular structure of this fluid gives it excellent properties, among which we highlight:
- Low solidification point.
- Excellent stability at high temperatures.
- Little variation of viscosity as a function of temperature.
- Chemically inert against most chemical agents.
- Low surface tension
- No degradation by the action of atmospheric agents
- Immiscible with most organic materials.
- High compressibility
- Good dielectric properties