SILICONE OIL 350
DescriptionSilicone oil is a dimethylpolysiloxane fluid that is presented with a different degree of poly condensation and as a consequence in different viscosity with respect to other fluids of this type. The molecular structure of this fluid gives it excellent properties (See benefits)
- Good emulsion stability
- Minimum variation between each Batch
- Excellent release agent
- Generates brightness on a variety of surfaces
Considerations and Recommendations
- Lubrication and protection of different components of the car.
- Implemented in locks and guides of seats or sliding roofs.
- Non-reactive product that can be used on different surfaces without risk of causing chemical reactions or corrosion problems.
- Low solidification point.
- Excellent stability at high temperatures.
- Little variation of viscosity as a function of temperature.
- Chemically inert against most chemical agents.
- Low surface tension
- No degradation by the action of atmospheric agents
- Immiscible with most organic materials.
- High compressibility
- Good dielectric properties
- Store in spaces with temperatures higher than 20 ° C.
- Avoid contact with the skin and especially with the eyes (See safety sheet)
- Before using the product, consult the safety data sheet and technical data sheet.
- 20 kg container
- 200 kg drum