Silicone Oil 12500
Silicone oil 12500 is a dimethylpolysiloxane fluid that occurs with a different degree of polycondensation and, as a consequence, a different viscosity with respect to fluids of this type. The molecular structure of this fluid gives it excellent properties.
- Good emulsion stability
- Minimum variation between each batch
- Excellent release agent
- Generates shine on a variety of surfaces
Considerations and recommendations
- Lubrication and protection of different automobile components.
- Implemented in the locks and in the guides of the seats or sunroofs.
- Non-reactive product that can be used on different surfaces without the risk of causing chemical reactions or suffering from corrosion problems.
Zerachem – MQR SAS is a company dedicated to the manufacture of chemical products in the industrial area and food additives, with the ability to offer raw materials that meet the needs of our customers. To fulfill our mission we take care of factors such as:
With the aim of guaranteeing the continuous improvement of our processes and products and thanks to the work of our human team, the quality of the inputs and the development of solid projects, we have received the ISO 9001:2015 quality certification from TÜVRheinland, a company world leader in inspections, verifications, tests and certifications, where they endorse our high standards in the organization’s processes, for the benefit of our entire community.
Likewise, we carry out the measurement of the carbon footprint to be a socially, environmentally and corporately responsible company, responding to all the actors in our value chain, mitigating the impacts that our operation requires.
Mar Quimicos sas is the company that built and created the Zerachem brand.