Unflavored Gelatin produced by partial hydrolysis of collagen in connective tissues and tissues of bovine origin. This product of animal origin, which does not contain or derive from the risk material.
- Product free of color supplements, flavors, preservatives and chemical additives.
- It stands out for its ability to form thermoreversible gels.
- Furthermore, gelatin is relatively unaffected by ionic strength and is stable over a wide pH range.
Consideraciones y recomendaciones
- Implementada en la industria de alimentos como agente gelificante y estabilizador de emulsión.
- También posee usos en fármacos, fotografía y manufactura.
- Puede emplearse en los platos de cultivos de células para mejorar el agarre y la adhesión de gran variedad de células de cultivo.
Zerachem – MQR SAS is a company dedicated to the manufacture of chemical products in the industrial area and food additives, with the ability to offer raw materials that meet the needs of our customers. To fulfill our mission we take care of factors such as:
With the aim of guaranteeing the continuous improvement of our processes and products and thanks to the work of our human team, the quality of the inputs and the development of solid projects, we have received the ISO 9001:2015 quality certification from TÜVRheinland, a company world leader in inspections, verifications, tests and certifications, where they endorse our high standards in the organization’s processes, for the benefit of our entire community.
Likewise, we carry out the measurement of the carbon footprint to be a socially, environmentally and corporately responsible company, responding to all the actors in our value chain, mitigating the impacts that our operation requires.
Mar Quimicos sas is the company that built and created the Zerachem brand.